Thursday, July 2, 2009

Grandma Camille's gift





Dear Kate and Dan,

Here are three special books from your childhood, Dan, that I remember reading over and over to you, especially "Danny and the Dinosaur". When you were about 3, you had heard it so many times that you could actually "read" it to me as we turned the pages because you had memorized it. The Richard Scarry book we checked out from the library and eventually bought one and you loved having it read over and over as well. "Caps for Sale" was a book we also had in our home that we enjoyed. I hope little "zucca" will have fun hearing you both read these books to him and that they will become some of his favorites as well.

Kate, I hope you're feeling well and I bet little zucca is giving you lots of clues that he is getting ready to come out into the world. Good luck as you prepare for labor and delivery. My advice to both of you is to enjoy every moment of parenthood, even the sleepless nights, because even though some of the days and nights seem long, the years go fast. So cherish every moment. I'm looking forward to getting to meet our newest little grandson and giving him lots of grandma hugs and kisses! Lots of love to all three of you!

Happy reading!
Love, Grandma/Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment