Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Kari's Gift



Kate,


We are so excited for you and Dan! It is such an exciting time for you so enjoy every minute. I am not the best at my advice but it is something that I am working on.

My advice for you is enjoy every minute even when times get tough. Life moves so quickly and as I was reading a book about motherhood I enjoyed the advice that was given. It is so simple and I know I have heard it many times before, but it really moved me. Maybe it is because my kids are getting older now and I enjoy more of the little things now. It said that we need to take time to enjoy your kids. Take the time to sit and read a story even if the house is messy. Even when there seems to be a million things to do stop to read a story, or sit down and play a game. It means so much to see a little one smile for just the little things that you do. Enjoy every minute that you have, every stage that he goes through because life goes by too fast and one minute they are a tiny baby and the next they are starting kindergarten.



Good luck and Congratulations!


Love,


Kari, Jason, Tanner, Kylie, Paige, and soon to be #4





No comments:

Post a Comment